Jump To...

Home | Contact Info | About | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Site Map

Ever wonder why you didn't hear about an event until too late? We gather all the info for you so you don't miss out.

Watch for over 100 LIVE! Internet Marketing Seminars in 2009. Visit Daily for a new Seminar on the horizon with Interviews, Quotes and Other Things Thrown In for Spice! Come On Down...

Friday, January 4, 2008

The Week Ahead: January 6th thru 12th

The first full week in January and we are moving very slowly back into the Seminar seasons...

I see something for January 15th and something else for the 16th, and then there's that January 17th thing...

I guess you're going to have to wait and see (unless i can get my aweber sign-up thing on here and you can get bunches of Seminars going for months ahead, if you register for my emails...).

OK, I'll go and work on that now, since I don't have any Seminars for your 'Week Ahead' list...

Stay Tuned!

Pam Hoffman

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea for a blog, Pam! I'm so glad I found it (through your thread on Blogcatalog). It's great to have all this seminar info in one place. ~jan

Pam Hoffman said...

Hi jan!

Thanks for stopping by. I'm glad you are finding the site useful.

Did you sign upfor eComXpo yet? They will be free and right from home on your computer!

Their next Seminar is going to be March 25-27, 2008. It's really something.

Let me know if there is anything I can do for you!

Pam Hoffman
http://seminarlist.blogspot.com


Pam

Supported By

Other Stuff...