Jump To...

Home | Contact Info | About | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Site Map

Ever wonder why you didn't hear about an event until too late? We gather all the info for you so you don't miss out.

Watch for over 100 LIVE! Internet Marketing Seminars in 2009. Visit Daily for a new Seminar on the horizon with Interviews, Quotes and Other Things Thrown In for Spice! Come On Down...

Sunday, January 13, 2008

They Have Finally Announced Their Seminars!

" Focus Marketing Seminars will be
holding 9 Almost Free Workshops in 9
Different Cities in 2008!"


Robert Puddy & Pat Lovell have FINALLY announce their Seminars and dates. I've had them in my database for AGES wondering when they would have more details already.

A lot of the East Coast (of the United States) will be getting the action though! I'm a little sad about that as I live in Southern California currently.

Your Cities are...

Indianapolis, IN
Cincinatti, OH
Charlotte, NC
Richmond, VA
Baltimore, MD
Philadelphia, PA
New York, NY
Boston, MA
Pittsburgh, PA

Look for them in May and June of 2008. I'll list them individually, about 2-3 weeks before they are presented.

If you'd like more notice than that, stay tuned for my sign up form - still working with aweber. I think I'm getting it. I need to iron out a few more wrinkles (probably mostly in my own head!!). And, if I can figure it out, you can specify the kind of notices you want to get too!

If You Go, Let Me Know!

Pam Hoffman

0 comments:


Pam

Supported By

Other Stuff...