Jump To...

Home | Contact Info | About | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Site Map

Ever wonder why you didn't hear about an event until too late? We gather all the info for you so you don't miss out.

Watch for over 100 LIVE! Internet Marketing Seminars in 2009. Visit Daily for a new Seminar on the horizon with Interviews, Quotes and Other Things Thrown In for Spice! Come On Down...

Sunday, January 27, 2008

JV Alert LIVE in Orlando!

If I lived closer to Orlando, FL (and maybe anyway in the near future!) I would attend THIS Seminar. I get emails from Kenneth McArthur and he will definitely help you if you want help.

JV Alert LIVE in Orlando!
February 8-10, 2008
Orlando, FL

Here's what came in an email late last year about this one..

Here are just a few of the people who will be in Orlando on February 8th, 9th and 10th.

- Sterling Valentine
- Joel Comm
- Christine Comaford-Lynch
- Jermaine Griggs
- Brendon Burchard
- Rick Frishman
- Lisa Diane
- Jamie Luchuck
- Gary Ambrose
- Frank Sousa
- Willie Crawford
- Holly Cotter
- Alan Bechtold
- David Hancock
- Warren Whitlock
- Jane Mark
- Phil Bastin

But there's more ...

You have to be there to witness the
one-of-a-kind ...

"Next Internet Millionaire" Autopsy Panel

You get to be the fly on the wall as we completely dissect the amazing success of Joel Comm's "Next Internet Millionaire" online reality show.

Nothing held back on this one! You get to ask the questions and find out everything you wanted to know about this history making event.

Featuring Select Cast Members From the Show ...

Already Confirmed ...

Joel Comm
Jaime Luchuck
Jason Marshall
Thor Schrock
Christine Schaap
Laura Martin
Nico Pisani

BUT THERE'S A CATCH ...

When I first announce each jvAlert Live Event, I offer a special "Early-Bird" ticket that all of my regulars know about.

Not only do I cut the price almost in half, but I encourage them to bring a guest -- at NO EXTRA COST.

In fact, most of them get together with a friend and split the cost of the ticket, which makes for an amazing deal that almost no one wants to pass up.

That's by design, because I want people who NEED this event to be able to get there.

In fact, if the $695 price is what's keeping you from coming, I want you to let me know, because I don't EVER want money to be the reason that you don't come to a jvAlert Live Event.

THE EARLY-BIRD SPECIAL WILL BE OVER ON JANUARY 8TH!

(The second it's over the price will jump back up to the regular price of $1,297.)


I'm sorry you missed the 'Early-Bird' Special, something to keep in mind for future Seminars though. I mention these things when I can and I posted about this deadline for you earlier this month.

Kenneth seems like a great mentor and I will definitely get to one of his Seminars as soon as possible.

If You Go, Let Me Know!

Pam Hoffman

0 comments:


Pam

Supported By

Other Stuff...