Jump To...

Home | Contact Info | About | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Site Map

Ever wonder why you didn't hear about an event until too late? We gather all the info for you so you don't miss out.

Watch for over 100 LIVE! Internet Marketing Seminars in 2009. Visit Daily for a new Seminar on the horizon with Interviews, Quotes and Other Things Thrown In for Spice! Come On Down...

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

BlogOnExpo

OMG! I just found out about this and we are in the middle of it!

Let's see...

BlogOnExpo is a collaborative effort that was started by myself, Aditya Mahesh. The goal of this website is to make the experience of attending an industry conference available to all. With prices reaching up to $1000 per ticket plus airfare, hotel bills, and other travel expenses, it is not much of a surprise that many individuals and company’s cannot afford to attend these conferences. Hence, we have attempted to recreate the conference experience online, where it can be accessed at no cost.
Sounds great.

What else?

I'm frantically trying to figure out how you (and i!) can participate in this LIVE event. I say LIVE because you gotta be there when they are.

It IS 'virtual' and you can do it from home.

I'm gonna have to post this now and get back to you when I know more.

Stay Tuned!

Pam Hoffman

4 comments:

Mary said...

Hallo there,
thanks Pam for always taking time to visit me. All is well.

I saved a lot information from the link you left me and will read slowly later in the eveining.

P.S. remember to buy the book through my site, it will be great for me.

Will note down your birthday and will send greetings to you during your birthday.

I have bought my domain name and I'm working on the site, will let you know soon.

Mary said...

Hi Pam,
I want to link your blog from my blog let me know if you have any specific keywords you want me to use.
Mary

Pam Hoffman said...

Hi Mary!!!

Good of you to come by. I hope you learn a lot from BlogOnExpo.

Let everyone know so we can all learn and do a better job!

I can't WAIT to see what you are 'cooking up' in your new blog. :)

Pam Hoffman
http://seminarlist.blogspot.com

p.s. thanks for thinking of me. you can use: Internet Marketing Seminar Listing Service by Pam Hoffman -OR- SeminarList - that would be grand!

Mary said...

Hi Pam,
hope you have a nice Saturday.
I put a link to your blog from mine.
Talk to you soon!
Mary


Pam

Supported By

Other Stuff...