Jump To...

Home | Contact Info | About | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Site Map

Ever wonder why you didn't hear about an event until too late? We gather all the info for you so you don't miss out.

Watch for over 100 LIVE! Internet Marketing Seminars in 2009. Visit Daily for a new Seminar on the horizon with Interviews, Quotes and Other Things Thrown In for Spice! Come On Down...

Friday, October 17, 2008

OMMA Social

And here's something in the same area the day after the last posted event starts.

MediaPost (they're behind these events) is a recent find for me. I'm still exploring all they have to offer.

Here's what they are thinking over there:

"What is the appropriate way for my company to enter the social networking space? Should my company be involved with social networking at all? What metrics are out there to let me measure the success of my social media initiatives? Where are examples of companies who have been successful with their social media initiatives? What companies have failed, and why? How should my social media efforts coordinate with other parts of my media mix, and how is social media being integrated to new platforms, such as mobile?"

OMMA Social
October 27, 28
San Francisco, CA

If You Go, Let Me Know!

Pam Hoffman

0 comments:


Pam

Supported By

Other Stuff...