Jump To...

Home | Contact Info | About | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Site Map

Ever wonder why you didn't hear about an event until too late? We gather all the info for you so you don't miss out.

Watch for over 100 LIVE! Internet Marketing Seminars in 2009. Visit Daily for a new Seminar on the horizon with Interviews, Quotes and Other Things Thrown In for Spice! Come On Down...

Friday, October 31, 2008

More Customers Now Workshop

It's been awhile since we've seen one of these by David McMahon.

I really liked this part:


This Event Is Not A Seminar
Or A Conference

This Event is NOT another Pitch Fest Where dozens of speakers are flogging their wares!

No. Nothing like that. But don’t get me wrong. I’m a BIG believer in going to seminars and conferences, in part, to shop for and find new resources and tools. I buy at these events all the time.

You see seminars and conferences are events where you go to learn, you see a person stand up front who talks/lectures to you in the crowd. It is up to you write your own notes and learn what you can!

But the More Customers Now Workshop is a workshop – It is a discussion group of like-minded people that emphasizes exchange of ideas to real life problems.

I have designed a different experience using Accelerate Learning Techniques to allow you to solve your business and customers problems faster using step-by-step time-reducing practical strategies … a SERIOUS workshop environment… you get me, and only me, for one full day, revealing techniques and strategies to boost your bottom line. I work hard at these events and I usually answer questions on the fly… giving you an even greater insight into my secrets… so you get more than “what to do”; I show you “how to do it!”

More Customers Now Workshop
November 15-17, 2008
Perth, Australia

I also noticed that: 'each workshop is limited to 50 people to ensure you
receive personal training' how cool is that?

If You Go, Let Me Know!

Pam Hoffman

0 comments:


Pam

Supported By

Other Stuff...