Jump To...

Home | Contact Info | About | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Site Map

Ever wonder why you didn't hear about an event until too late? We gather all the info for you so you don't miss out.

Watch for over 100 LIVE! Internet Marketing Seminars in 2009. Visit Daily for a new Seminar on the horizon with Interviews, Quotes and Other Things Thrown In for Spice! Come On Down...

Friday, October 24, 2008

Cash Machine Workshop

I'm gearing up to go to this event! What a combo - build a cash machine and implement 20+ months of Internet Marketing strategies? Should be good.

Loral Says:

"Today's economy has BIG winners and BIG losers. In other words you make it or you don't.

"It's sink or swim time and my Cash Machine Workshop is your life preserver.

"I'm sure you're asking yourself, "What is a Cash Machine and why should I go to this workshop?"

"Simply put, my Cash Machine Workshop will show you how to build a business that creates a steady income stream.

"This is not a get rich quick scheme or an MLM marketing seminar. This is a real hands on workshop lead by yours truly, the Millionaire Maker, and my dream team of wealth builders, who are themselves certified Millionaires.

"I will show you how to create, build and sustain a real business or "Cash Machine" that will bring you more money now, EVEN if you don't know where to start."

Hey, meet me there?

Cash Machine Workshop
November 6-8, 2008
Costa Mesa, CA

If You Go, Let Me Know!

Pam Hoffman

0 comments:


Pam

Supported By

Other Stuff...