Jump To...

Home | Contact Info | About | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Site Map

Ever wonder why you didn't hear about an event until too late? We gather all the info for you so you don't miss out.

Watch for over 100 LIVE! Internet Marketing Seminars in 2009. Visit Daily for a new Seminar on the horizon with Interviews, Quotes and Other Things Thrown In for Spice! Come On Down...

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Now Offering: Custom Searches 4 U

===================================
Now Offering: Custom Searches 4 U!
===================================
Over the past few months, many people have needed to find Internet Marketing Seminars in a specific local, for a certain time period or by a certain host.

I'm now offering these searches in a formal manner.
===================================
If you are looking for something in particular, I can do that search for you starting at $7.77! Let's say you want to know about everything in Los Angeles. I'll do a search for you and send that info along to you in an excel spreadsheet.

If you want everything in Los Angeles for 2009, I'll ask for a little more and you'll have your fully sortable Seminar List for THAT search.

Tell you what, I'll even update that for you at no extra charge for the next 30 days!

Just 'reply' to my message with Your Custom Search, within that time frame, and I'll pull another list with those parameters for you!
===================================

Anything I can do for YOU?

Pam Hoffman
===================================

0 comments:


Pam

Supported By

Other Stuff...