Jump To...

Home | Contact Info | About | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Site Map

Ever wonder why you didn't hear about an event until too late? We gather all the info for you so you don't miss out.

Watch for over 100 LIVE! Internet Marketing Seminars in 2009. Visit Daily for a new Seminar on the horizon with Interviews, Quotes and Other Things Thrown In for Spice! Come On Down...

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Social Media Simplified Ventura

Nancy Marmolejo posted a link to this picture on a twitter post:


L to R: Mari Smith, Nancy Marmolejo, Denise Wakeman, Linda Taylor, Deborah Micek and Simon Leung

I learned about this event too late to mention it in the listing. Here's a good representation of the 'mood' of it in retrospect.

If You WENT, Let Me Know!

Pam Hoffman

4 comments:

Simon Leung said...

It was a fun event!
Thx for posting :)

Pam Hoffman said...

Hey Simon!

Thanks for stopping by.

I'll be posting many more of your events!

Stay Tuned,

Pam Hoffman
http://seminarlist.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed yourself, I had a great time too! Awesome info, my head is so filled with great info.
:-)
Nancy

Pam Hoffman said...

Hey Nancy!

Thanks for stopping by.

I didn't actually make the Ventura event. I wish I had. Working on earning still!

Pam Hoffman
http://seminarlist.blogspot.com


Pam

Supported By

Other Stuff...