Jump To...

Home | Contact Info | About | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Site Map

Ever wonder why you didn't hear about an event until too late? We gather all the info for you so you don't miss out.

Watch for over 100 LIVE! Internet Marketing Seminars in 2009. Visit Daily for a new Seminar on the horizon with Interviews, Quotes and Other Things Thrown In for Spice! Come On Down...

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

All I Want For Christmas!!

"All I Want For Christmas is my..." Affiliate Incubator Recordings!!!

Did you ever pre-order a recording of a Seminar?

I went to Affiliate Incubator in October and when I was ordering, they (very smartly) included a pre-order offer of the recording of the Seminar for an extra $97.

So I ordered!!

I had a couple of reasons for ordering. I wanted to recap anything I missed (i missed Ewan Chan's whole part 1!). It was a better deal for my partner Jeff than actually bringing him, and I wanted to go thru the whole thing over again to remember and act upon. The Seminar was really great!

I've been looking for the recording in the mail ever since.

I even wrote them recently. I'm still waiting for a response.

Perhaps I didn't write to the proper place. I just realized - there IS somewhere ELSE I can request more information! This article is already paying off! Thank You!

Am I just impatient or is 9 1/2 weeks excessive? I really didn't think it would take this long to get my order filled. The product was essentially "ready" by the time the Seminar was over. I've ordered AND RECIEVED Seminar recordings AT THE SEMINAR in the past. That was in 1989. Technology must be better now, don't you think?

Has anyone received their AI recordings? Got any ideas how to find out when they are coming?

I REALLY thought this set of recordings would be here before this - now, it's All I Want For Christmas!!

I hope I get them by then.

I'll let you know what happens, sorry for the 'rant' - it won't happen TOO often! ;)

Pam Hoffman

0 comments:


Pam

Supported By

Other Stuff...