Jump To...

Home | Contact Info | About | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Site Map

Ever wonder why you didn't hear about an event until too late? We gather all the info for you so you don't miss out.

Watch for over 100 LIVE! Internet Marketing Seminars in 2009. Visit Daily for a new Seminar on the horizon with Interviews, Quotes and Other Things Thrown In for Spice! Come On Down...

Saturday, December 22, 2007

An Amazing Service!

I just learned about 'google alerts' and I have Jeff Gardner to thank for that!

I set it up to help me find you more Internet Marketing Seminars; and I found them!!

In fact, I found a whole FRANCHISE with over 2000 members. Ever heard of WSI?

"We Simplify the Internet" - a service offering, amongst other things, Seminars!

I was up late a couple of nights ago, filled out a 'squeeze' form and the next morning, I got a call from Gregg Towsley!

He told me about the 2000 members (the Seminar i found was his) and I started looking. Oh yeah, there's more coming up too! 2008 is looking good for folks out there looking to get something going online.

If you keep coming back, you'll get to hear about them all. If you know about any, (and they aren't already in my database!) I'll make it a point to write you into my posts with a link to the site of your choice.

Thank you Jeff Gardner, that's an AMAZING service!

Pam Hoffman

0 comments:


Pam

Supported By

Other Stuff...