Jump To...

Home | Contact Info | About | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Site Map

Ever wonder why you didn't hear about an event until too late? We gather all the info for you so you don't miss out.

Watch for over 100 LIVE! Internet Marketing Seminars in 2009. Visit Daily for a new Seminar on the horizon with Interviews, Quotes and Other Things Thrown In for Spice! Come On Down...

Monday, December 31, 2007

Secret Society of Traffic & Conversion

Yikes! I just listed this Seminar and this is what I learned today..

The Secret Society of Traffic Conversion is NOW SOLD OUT!

We want to personally thank everyone for their interest in
The Secret Society Of Traffic Conversion!

If you'd like to be notified in case someone cancels, enter your first
name and email. We will contact those on the waiting list on a first
come, first served basis.

Secret Society of Traffic & Conversion
January 18-20, 2008
Orlando, FL

Your Host (if you get to go) is: Buck Rizvi

Seems it was sold out on December 13th, 2007!!

This is why I need to get you the information sooner!

I added a poll to the right side. Seems I need to let you know about these BEFORE they get to the Sold Out phase as well as in time for you to plan!!

I'm creating a form for you to sign up for emails about the LIVE! Internet Marketing Seminars.

I list them here about 2-3 weeks out generally. That isn't always enough time for everyone.

I want to send you a lot more information about them too!

This is why I need to figure out my aweber thingy and get that code into my blog.

I'll do what I can here. I may need a lot of help for THIS task!

Maybe tonight will be a good night for it. We were invited to a party (it's New Year's Eve after all) and decided, instead, to have our OWN party. Well, looks like only 3 other people will be here and they are my boyfriends gaming buddies.

I think I'll let them do a 'boys night out' kind of thingy and get some work done.

If You Go, Let Me Know!

Pam Hoffman

0 comments:


Pam

Supported By

Other Stuff...