Jump To...

Home | Contact Info | About | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Site Map

Ever wonder why you didn't hear about an event until too late? We gather all the info for you so you don't miss out.

Watch for over 100 LIVE! Internet Marketing Seminars in 2009. Visit Daily for a new Seminar on the horizon with Interviews, Quotes and Other Things Thrown In for Spice! Come On Down...

Friday, September 21, 2007

The Week Ahead: September 23 thru 29

Another semi-busy week in the Internet Marketing Seminar world!

Finishing up...

The Marketing Seminar
September 21-23, 2007
Sandusky, OH

???
Frank Garron & Willie Crawford

September 22-23, 2007
Atlanta, GA

Your Roadmap to Riches
September 22-23, 2007
Austin, TX

Wealth Building Bootcamp
September 22-23, 2007
San Antonio, TX

Starting up...

PPC Summit
September 24-25, 2007
Los Angeles, CA

Affiliate Summit
September 28, 2007
London, England

If You Go, Let Me Know!

Pam Hoffman

2 comments:

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving those rich words of encouragement. I like this marketing stuff--I used to teach marketing at a college--so this is way cool to see it in this format. Now this is innovative. I will be back so I can learn more!
Love,
Babz

Pam Hoffman said...

Hi ms. babz!

Thank you for YOUR encouragement!

Yeah, I think marketing is a bit like reading - it is necessary in any endeavor.

I'll be here and I'll keep expanding into my other ideas so you have something to look forward to!

Best,

Pam Hoffman
http://seminarlist.blogspot.com

p.s. i'll be thinking of you this month! keep the faith.


Pam

Supported By

Other Stuff...