Jump To...

Home | Contact Info | About | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Site Map

Ever wonder why you didn't hear about an event until too late? We gather all the info for you so you don't miss out.

Watch for over 100 LIVE! Internet Marketing Seminars in 2009. Visit Daily for a new Seminar on the horizon with Interviews, Quotes and Other Things Thrown In for Spice! Come On Down...

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

"Seminar by Frank Garon and Willie Crawford September 22nd - 23, 2007, Atlanta, Georgia Details Still Being Worked!"

That's what it says. I don't know what it's called. I don't have anything else for you.

I called the office three times to find out more. The first time, no answer (ok, it WAS after business hours) and the second & third time, I had to leave a message...

Know anything about it? Drop me a line! I'd like to post what I can here.

Pam Hoffman

0 comments:


Pam

Supported By

Other Stuff...