Jump To...

Home | Contact Info | About | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Site Map

Ever wonder why you didn't hear about an event until too late? We gather all the info for you so you don't miss out.

Watch for over 100 LIVE! Internet Marketing Seminars in 2009. Visit Daily for a new Seminar on the horizon with Interviews, Quotes and Other Things Thrown In for Spice! Come On Down...

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Wanna' Free Ticket to Affiliate Incubator?

I just found out about this...

Do YOU want a free ticket to Affiliate Incubator? Here's how you can get one. Yes, you must actually DO something for it. Consider it practice for the real thing!

http://myideaguy.com/blog/take-a-chance-on-someone/

Oh, and if you go there, to read the post and enter in the contest, head back here and tell me you did and leave me a message with your email address - make it all words! - and I'll send you my first 'report' currently in the Kindle shop listed at $14.44, when I get home (i'm in Virginia right now).

I made notes during a call with Ray Edwards all about getting the most out of attending a Seminar, then I added some thoughts of my own and my boyfriend Jeff did the same. We've been to many Seminars and we also helped run bunches as well.

So you'll be all set to win that contest. I'm telling you, your odds are pretty good since there are only 18 comments and there MAY be even fewer contestants (you'll see) so go check it out!

If you win, I'll do a write up here for you as well!

If You Go, Let Me Know!

Pam Hoffman

0 comments:


Pam

Supported By

Other Stuff...