Jump To...

Home | Contact Info | About | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Site Map

Ever wonder why you didn't hear about an event until too late? We gather all the info for you so you don't miss out.

Watch for over 100 LIVE! Internet Marketing Seminars in 2009. Visit Daily for a new Seminar on the horizon with Interviews, Quotes and Other Things Thrown In for Spice! Come On Down...

Sunday, August 17, 2008

eFocus

Hey, this is pretty close to me. I'll have to check out the details, see if I'm available. OH, NOT! I'm flying to VA the very next day! My daughter sent for me and I'll spend a week with her in Virginia Beach. I get to tour the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower for their 'Family Fun Day' and I think we'll get to see some planes launch & land on the flight deck.

Even if the 'Fun Day' cancels, I'm going. I live on the West coast and my daughter (now 25!!!) lives on the East coast. I see her every chance I get. I'm so proud of my Navy girl! I guess eFocus will just have to do without me this time. ;)

OK, back to business here.

Pepcom does several of these a year. They are a little different than your usual Seminar. Let me dig up that PDF, hold on...

Well, that's weird. I went to get more info for you and it no longer appears on their calendar!

That is a lesson to us all. Now you see it, Now you don't with these Seminars! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE Double Check ANYTHING you are hoping to attend and learn from. I've seen these things surface and then they are gone. Things happen and events get cancelled out.

Here it WAS (assuming my information is correct!):

eFocus
August 27, 2008
Los Angeles, CA

If YOU Know, Let ME Know!

Pam Hoffman

0 comments:


Pam

Supported By

Other Stuff...