Jump To...

Home | Contact Info | About | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Site Map

Ever wonder why you didn't hear about an event until too late? We gather all the info for you so you don't miss out.

Watch for over 100 LIVE! Internet Marketing Seminars in 2009. Visit Daily for a new Seminar on the horizon with Interviews, Quotes and Other Things Thrown In for Spice! Come On Down...

Friday, August 29, 2008

I'm In Virginia!

I'm here in Virginia visiting my daugher (my Navy Girl!) and tomorrow we'll be on the USS Dwight D Eisenhower for a cool tour & demo.

On the plane here from Dallas to Norfolk, I actually met a couple who are ALSO here to be with THEIR daughter on the 'Ike' and they live just a few blocks away from me in Laguna Niguel. They told me about previous events like this and it sounds amazing.

You'll still get your Seminars because I programmed them in before I left! No matter what I'm doing here, YOU'LL get the info you want and need for making your plans.

If I don't get a chance to connect with you again while I'm here, I'll catch up with you when I'm back at my usual station, early next month!

Enjoy your holiday weekend,

Pam Hoffman

0 comments:


Pam

Supported By

Other Stuff...