Jump To...

Home | Contact Info | About | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Site Map

Ever wonder why you didn't hear about an event until too late? We gather all the info for you so you don't miss out.

Watch for over 100 LIVE! Internet Marketing Seminars in 2009. Visit Daily for a new Seminar on the horizon with Interviews, Quotes and Other Things Thrown In for Spice! Come On Down...

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Impact Boot Camp

Do you want to go to this one at no cost to you? I might be able to arrange it. Please contact me RIGHT AWAY so that I can help you get there, as it's pretty late and they might be full.

You MUST be able to make it during this time frame in this location or I can't help you to a free ticket.

Also, this is while supplies last. I have an 'in' and I can ask, I don't control the tickets and I know that when they get their seats filled, they won't have any more of the Free tickets.

Ken McArthur is very generous with his Seminars, let's be respectful of that! If you make the committment and I get you the ticket You Gotta' Go!

Impact Boot Camp
August 22-24, 2008
Philadelphia, PA

If You WANNA' Go, Let Me Know!

Pam Hoffman

0 comments:


Pam

Supported By

Other Stuff...