Jump To...

Home | Contact Info | About | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Site Map

Ever wonder why you didn't hear about an event until too late? We gather all the info for you so you don't miss out.

Watch for over 100 LIVE! Internet Marketing Seminars in 2009. Visit Daily for a new Seminar on the horizon with Interviews, Quotes and Other Things Thrown In for Spice! Come On Down...

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

"Sometimes You Feel Like A Nut..."

"...Sometimes You Don't"

Well, right now I DEFINITELY feel like a nut!

In a virtual 'conversation' with Ken McArthur yesterday, he pointed out that HE does JV Alert and Ken McCarthy does The System Seminar...

Ken also mentioned that he produces "Get Your Product Done Events" which I don't remember tracking, so now I surely will. That conversation was beneficial in several ways!

You can see my confusion I hope. Ken McArthur, Ken McCarthy...

I think I've gotten these two mixed up from the beginning. The links are still good and go to the correct Seminar.

My apologies - to you, to the gentlemen in question and to my blog.

Ken McArthur HAS been very good to me though I don't think I've had any real contact with Ken McCarthy. I suppose I thought it was all Ken McArthur the whole time.

So, now you know, I'm only human and, hopefully, forgivable. My mistake can be your lesson.

I work hard at being as thorough and methodical for you and as error-free as possible yet sometimes things just happen, and I fubar.

Perhaps it was an April Fool's on me this whole time and I only just noticed! ;)

Your 'Sometimes Nut,'

Pam Hoffman

0 comments:


Pam

Supported By

Other Stuff...