Jump To...

Home | Contact Info | About | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Site Map

Ever wonder why you didn't hear about an event until too late? We gather all the info for you so you don't miss out.

Watch for over 100 LIVE! Internet Marketing Seminars in 2009. Visit Daily for a new Seminar on the horizon with Interviews, Quotes and Other Things Thrown In for Spice! Come On Down...

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Fascinating and FREE!

I had a very interesting experience last night.

I was having fun on Twitter (i think i'm finally getting the hang of it now!) and I suddenly got a 'twit' from Matt Bacak.

MATT metioned that there was a LIVE BROADCAST coming from Big Seminar.

Armand Morin's Big Seminar is in full swing RIGHT NOW!! I've been wishing I could go.

Well, I went to the broadcast site RIGHT AWAY! What a blast! Dave Mason was conducting interviews in the BAR. Wanna listen to people in the bar talk about Internet Marketing?

They will probably do it again tonight, after the Seminar sessions.

I went to Dave's site and I see the broadcast image there. I don't know how to play it there yet and I haven't figured out how to get it here to you either yet.

I'm workin' on it.

I missed the very beginning and I had to leave before they were done.

All Live, All Free and they might be doing it again TONIGHT!

Let me do a little digging around - maybe go back on twitter - and see what I can find out for you.

If You Can't Go, I'll Let You Know, How to 'be there' vicariously and get the scoop about their day and hear from some great marketers.

Dave was cool and found a bunch of the women who were in marketing since I was one of the only ones 'talking (texting)' them with questions.

This was Fascinating and FREE!

And I know you love that.

If You Go (tonight), Let Me Know!

Pam Hoffman

0 comments:


Pam

Supported By

Other Stuff...