Jump To...

Home | Contact Info | About | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Site Map

Ever wonder why you didn't hear about an event until too late? We gather all the info for you so you don't miss out.

Watch for over 100 LIVE! Internet Marketing Seminars in 2009. Visit Daily for a new Seminar on the horizon with Interviews, Quotes and Other Things Thrown In for Spice! Come On Down...

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Internet Wealth Mastery Summit 2008

"My ONLY Internet Wealth Training Seminar In 2008!"

Internet Wealth Mastery Summit 2008
April 10-11, 2008
Los Angeles, CA

Derek Gehl says:

It Will Be A Three-Day Extravaganza Of 100% Pure Training In Creating Wealth Using The Internet...
... Just make sure that when the weekend of April 11th to 13th, 2008 arrives, you're parked squarely in Los Angeles, California, sitting front row center at my "Internet Wealth Mastery Summit 2008".

I heard that they are almost full. Derek recently sent email and mentioned that they added 50 seats and they will probably go fast.

If You Go, Let Me Know!

Pam Hoffman

2 comments:

Roxy said...

It's going to be an AMAZING three days!! April 11-13 in L.A.

Pam Hoffman said...

Hi roxy!

Are you going? Thanks for letting me know.

I would like to be there too - other priorities, you know.

I'm glad you stopped by and anything I can help with, just drop me a line.

Pam Hoffman
http://seminarlist.blogspot.com

p.s. get the rundown by email too - sign up, upper left corner.


Pam

Supported By

Other Stuff...