Jump To...

Home | Contact Info | About | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Site Map

Ever wonder why you didn't hear about an event until too late? We gather all the info for you so you don't miss out.

Watch for over 100 LIVE! Internet Marketing Seminars in 2009. Visit Daily for a new Seminar on the horizon with Interviews, Quotes and Other Things Thrown In for Spice! Come On Down...

Monday, May 5, 2008

The Million Dollar March Live

Do You Want "3 Days of Fast-Tracking to the Top"??? Well, here's your Seminar...

The Million Dollar March Live
May 17-18, 2008
Atlanta, GA

Maybe you'll even hear the amazing story from your host Keith Wellman. It's inspiring. I recently heard about it on a call or a video, I forget which. I spend a LOT of time on my own betterment. I'll reference these things sometimes and I AM learning a lot all the time and making changes to help myself. I hope the same thing for you!

And just to tease you, here's a little bit they wrote up about this upcoming Internet Marketing Seminar.

There's no question that attending this event will supercharge your business building efforts. It's like the show "Pimp My Ride" - you go in with an old jalopy and you come out with a custom designed vehicle ready for the big time!

At this live event you'll have a chance to meet with people like Keith Wellman, Gary Ambrose, Sean Casey, Matt Bacak, Brad Fallon, Sean Roach, Jeff Wellman, Kevin Nations and several other top marketing and JV experts. Hands down a rock-solid group of presenters.

Are YOU gonna 'Pimp Your Ride'? I love that. :)

If You Go, Let Me Know!

Pam Hoffman

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi,

who is the most famous internet marketing in US right now ?

thanks


Pam

Supported By

Other Stuff...