Jump To...

Home | Contact Info | About | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Site Map

Ever wonder why you didn't hear about an event until too late? We gather all the info for you so you don't miss out.

Watch for over 100 LIVE! Internet Marketing Seminars in 2009. Visit Daily for a new Seminar on the horizon with Interviews, Quotes and Other Things Thrown In for Spice! Come On Down...

Thursday, May 29, 2008

JV Alert LIVE

I know a little bit about your host, Ken McArthur, after helping with the IMPACT book lauch. I got a copy of the book and started reading it. It is marvelously friendly the way it is written.

I'm looking forward to learning all I can from Ken. He's really very generous and approachable.

You Really Should Look Into:

JV Alert LIVE
June 6-8, 2008
Philadelphia, PA

Ken starts off with...

"Why Not Take Your Business Up a Notch?"

Get Your Ideas, Products and Services Noticed
Right Now, Quickly Motivate Millions of People to
Spread the Word, and Be Guaranteed to
Make a Difference in a VERY Noisy World!

and at the same time ...

Create Recurring Income That Supports
Everything You've Dreamed About!


How can you do that? Because...

"This is the Year You Will Personally Meet Some Of the Most Successful Marketers in the World --
and Change Your Life ..."


Everything about Ken and his endeavors screams 'Integrity' and I will participate as fully as I am able in whatever I can with this gentleman.

Ken is a class act, I urge you to see for yourself.

If You Go, Let Me Know!

Pam Hoffman

0 comments:


Pam

Supported By

Other Stuff...