Jump To...

Home | Contact Info | About | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Site Map

Ever wonder why you didn't hear about an event until too late? We gather all the info for you so you don't miss out.

Watch for over 100 LIVE! Internet Marketing Seminars in 2009. Visit Daily for a new Seminar on the horizon with Interviews, Quotes and Other Things Thrown In for Spice! Come On Down...

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Last Call For...

Last Call For...

The prize-winner.

So far, it could be you! I have no entries as of this writing and the post scrolled off the page so now you must go looking for it!

I'll give you a hint - it JUST scrolled off.

Go to the post, follow the instructions and you'll be in the running! Be sure I have a way to let you know if you won. Email me if you like with that info: pamhoffmanatcoxdotnet.

Odds are good you could win!

I'll be pulling a name (assuming there is one) on Saturday, December 1st, 2007 as the closing will be November 30th, 2007 at midnight my time - I'm in Southern California = PDT in the USA. That's GMT -08:00 (i just checked!).

I have the prize in mind - depending on whether it is a US citizen or international.

I'm not sure I can offer the one prize (a gift certificate) overseas. The other is a book about Internet Marketing.

Good Luck and GO FOR IT!

Pam Hoffman

0 comments:


Pam

Supported By

Other Stuff...