Jump To...

Home | Contact Info | About | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Site Map

Ever wonder why you didn't hear about an event until too late? We gather all the info for you so you don't miss out.

Watch for over 100 LIVE! Internet Marketing Seminars in 2009. Visit Daily for a new Seminar on the horizon with Interviews, Quotes and Other Things Thrown In for Spice! Come On Down...

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

SMART Seminar Marketing Workshop by Armand Morin

Seems I'm writing about this particular Seminar a lot. That tells me someting about Armand Morin's marketing. It must be pretty good since I keep seeing 'news' about what is happening with this one.

SMART Seminar Marketing Workshop
Armand Morin
July 20-22, 2007
Atlanta, GA

He must live there - so much of what he does is in that area. I got some speaker training from one of the best recently and they covered areas of greatest interest for seminars. I gotta tell you, Atlanta, GA didn't show up on that radar too high on the list. I don't even remember it ranking at all... I should probably ask my droogies about that one.

If you know anything about Armand, leave a comment! I'd be curious to learn more. He's an interesting fellow in this IM world of ours...

And...

If you go, Let us know!

Pam Hoffman

0 comments:


Pam

Supported By

Other Stuff...