Jump To...

Home | Contact Info | About | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Site Map

Ever wonder why you didn't hear about an event until too late? We gather all the info for you so you don't miss out.

Watch for over 100 LIVE! Internet Marketing Seminars in 2009. Visit Daily for a new Seminar on the horizon with Interviews, Quotes and Other Things Thrown In for Spice! Come On Down...

Monday, July 30, 2007

Ryan Deiss Offer - go quick!

I just caught wind of an interesting offer. Ryan Deiss set up a training program: 30 Days to 10K and got so many requests AFTER filling up his program (limited to 25!) that he is offering a piece of it at about 1/2 the price...

ONLY until 7/30/07 at midnight*. From his site...

Here's the deal: I have decided to open this training to people outside the "30 Days To $10K" group. The only difference is, you won't have direct access to me. (That's the primary factor that forced me to limit the number of participants. I simply don't have time to personally mentor more than 25 people.)

Here's how it's gonna work...

Each week you will receive the exact same training materials as "the 25"...just without any of the direct access that they get. (Remember, they get a private email address that goes straight to me, plus call-in times where they can talk to me one-one-one.)

But don't worry, it's not like I'll be leaving you hanging...
As part of your training, I will also be conducting weekly, LIVE Q&A Webinars with my good buddy (and fellow membership site expert) Jim Edwards. Each week Jim and I will get on a webinar with you LIVE to answer your questions about each week's lesson.


Go, go, go!

Pam Hoffman

*i checked and i can't tell what time zone Ryan is referring to for the 'midnight'

0 comments:


Pam

Supported By

Other Stuff...