Jump To...

Home | Contact Info | About | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Site Map

Ever wonder why you didn't hear about an event until too late? We gather all the info for you so you don't miss out.

Watch for over 100 LIVE! Internet Marketing Seminars in 2009. Visit Daily for a new Seminar on the horizon with Interviews, Quotes and Other Things Thrown In for Spice! Come On Down...

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Would a Calendar Format Help?

Would a Calendar help?

I can post these messages and add the dates to the blog and it will probably seem a bit random (the primary consistency being when i found them).

Would a 'calendar' help find the Seminar near you and when you can go? How is that done? I looked thru the material in blogger and there isn't an add-on that will do it.

One thing I can think of is to start one in a different venue (i like the way the Yahoo! Groups calendar works myself) then provide a link in the navigation area of this blog, to that calendar.

I would have to make it available somehow. I'm not sure Yahoo! Groups works that way. Does anyone know how to put a calendar with all these dates into a blog like this?

I'd be grateful if you would let me know!

Pam Hoffman

www.pionproductions.com

0 comments:


Pam

Supported By

Other Stuff...