Jump To...

Home | Contact Info | About | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Site Map

Ever wonder why you didn't hear about an event until too late? We gather all the info for you so you don't miss out.

Watch for over 100 LIVE! Internet Marketing Seminars in 2009. Visit Daily for a new Seminar on the horizon with Interviews, Quotes and Other Things Thrown In for Spice! Come On Down...

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Simon Leung Sent Email!

Hi Pam,

Hope you're having a good week!

As for me, I've been keeping busy the past
several days as I prepare to wrap up my
speaking tour for the summer.

In fact, this coming weekend in Orlando is
going to be my last scheduled U.S. seminar
speaking engagement of 2008 (not including
private workshops I personally organize).

For two years, I've pretty much been on the
road non-stop, speaking at various seminars
across the country.

And while I don't anticipate the travels to
end any time soon, I'll mostly be traveling
to expand my business Internationally.

This means that I'll be spending most of
the remainder of this year overseas.

I'm definitely extremely excited about the
direction we're taking with my business,
and to think it all started when I attended
my first seminar back in May of 2006.

And seeing that a live event made such an
impact on me (in fact, attending a live
seminar is how most of the experts online
today got started)...
[ed: emphasis mine]

I really want to make it a point to meet as
many people as I can, especially before I
leave the country again.

So if you live in Orlando or will be in the
area this weekend, I'd love to meet you at
Gary Ambrose and Keith Wellman's Gateway
to Wealth Seminar.

http://www.GatewaySeminar.com

Or, if you live near the Scottsdale area,
Lynn Pierce is also having an event.

Womens Business Empowerment Summit

Ya, I know this is a little last minute...

So if you need a little more time, you can
still catch me at my final live appearance
in the U.S. next weekend:

http://www.3SidesOfTraffic.com

Unlike a seminar where I only get to spend
90 minutes with you, we'll have the entire
weekend together working hands on with you
to help you reach your traffic goals.

What's better - I'll be joined by fellow
traffic experts Howie Schwartz and Ross
Goldberg, hence the 3 sides of traffic :)

Would love to catch you before I head out
to Asia again for pretty much the rest of
the year, so register to join us today if
you haven't already!

http://www.3SidesOfTraffic.com

Let me know if you have any questions, and
hope to see you this weekend or next :)

Thanks, Si

It's safe to say that If You Go, You'll likely benefit from the experience. I see it over and over again. The 'big name' Internet Marketers use these Seminars & Internet Marketing Conferences as a way to make their own wallets fatter.

Can you?


If You Go, Let Me Know!


Pam Hoffman

0 comments:


Pam

Supported By

Other Stuff...