Jump To...

Home | Contact Info | About | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Site Map

Ever wonder why you didn't hear about an event until too late? We gather all the info for you so you don't miss out.

Watch for over 100 LIVE! Internet Marketing Seminars in 2009. Visit Daily for a new Seminar on the horizon with Interviews, Quotes and Other Things Thrown In for Spice! Come On Down...

Monday, July 7, 2008

Masters Seminar

At Last! The Seminar by Ross Goldberg.

I know Ross seems a little rough around the edges sometimes. He is just so FOR REAL! Give him a chance and don't be put off by that! If I could get to this one, I'd go in a heartbead!

I want to learn from this man and the folks he brings to his annual Seminar:

Masters Seminar
July 18-20, 2008
Chicago, IL

Ross has a remarkable story. You hear it and you just KNOW that you can do this too!

Part of his story:

"My next product bombed... I was so frustrated, I felt like I was on a Yo-yo. Up -- down. Up -- down. Up -- down.

"I needed help, and I didn't have two pennies to rub together.

"Then I heard about this guy, a 'nobody' like me, who boasted he could make $100,000 in 90 days. Then he did it! He'd worked closely with Ken MacArthur. I thought if Ken can help Sterling, maybe he can help me..."

Want to know more? Visit the site and be inspired: Masters Seminar

If You Go, Let Me Know!

Pam Hoffman

0 comments:


Pam

Supported By

Other Stuff...