Jump To...

Home | Contact Info | About | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Site Map

Ever wonder why you didn't hear about an event until too late? We gather all the info for you so you don't miss out.

Watch for over 100 LIVE! Internet Marketing Seminars in 2009. Visit Daily for a new Seminar on the horizon with Interviews, Quotes and Other Things Thrown In for Spice! Come On Down...

Monday, June 30, 2008

"If you were to ask me, "David, I only have $1,000 to market my
product. Where should I spend this money to get the highest
return on my investment?" My response would be to invest it on
your personal education. Nothing will bring you a greater return
on your marketing dollar than your personal investment in
becoming a master of direct response marketing.

"I regularly spend thousands of dollars every year investing in
books, tapes, CD's, workshops, conferences, videos and every
other form of educational medium. In fact, as I have interviewed
many successful business people I have consistently found one
common trait. Each person had a passion and insatiable desire to
learn and invest heavily in their own private education."

--David Frey from 6/30/08 email

0 comments:


Pam

Supported By

Other Stuff...