Jump To...

Home | Contact Info | About | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Site Map

Ever wonder why you didn't hear about an event until too late? We gather all the info for you so you don't miss out.

Watch for over 100 LIVE! Internet Marketing Seminars in 2009. Visit Daily for a new Seminar on the horizon with Interviews, Quotes and Other Things Thrown In for Spice! Come On Down...

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Dave Lakhani Renegades of Persuasion Workshop

What a wild place is Twitter! Two different people there mentioned this event TODAY and it was NOT in my database before today. Here is is now and it is to become an annual event so I know to watch out for it for you!

Dave Lakhani Renegades of Persuasion Workshop NEW!
June 27-28, 2008
Las Vegas, NV

Your host, Dave Lakhani, says...

"I've structured this training so that you can be exposed to the very best ideas in persuasion and influence today. I've chosen my speakers specifically for their ability to bring a particular level of training to you, each will provide you with another layer of persuasive skill that you can leverage at will. Allow me to introduce you to the speakers you'll be trained by. I'm going to give you their names and what they'll be teaching you, I'll give you their detailed biographies later and feel free to click on any of the linked names for their website or more info."

And then he lists your speaker/trainers.

This initial event is potentially free. You must meet the criteria he sets out on the site right above the info I added in quotes (most of it's pretty easy).

As of this writing, Dave has 4 seats left.

If You Go, Let Me Know!

Pam Hoffman

0 comments:


Pam

Supported By

Other Stuff...