Jump To...

Home | Contact Info | About | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Site Map

Ever wonder why you didn't hear about an event until too late? We gather all the info for you so you don't miss out.

Watch for over 100 LIVE! Internet Marketing Seminars in 2009. Visit Daily for a new Seminar on the horizon with Interviews, Quotes and Other Things Thrown In for Spice! Come On Down...

Sunday, September 28, 2008

New DVD Set

Right before I went to Virginia to visit my daughter last month, I got the DVD set I ordered May'08. This is from a different group than the last set and they sure operated different too!

All along, as time went by, I kept getting different notices of what was happening with the product. Right before the set of DVDs came to me, they sent me an actual letter (!) explaining a little bit about what was happening and offering me a special on future purchases!

What a breath of fresh air this was.

THIS DVD SET IS LOADED WITH TERRIFIC INFORMATION TOO!

Not only was I kept well-informed, offered a little something to ease my pain of waiting so long (not really that long by comparison) I got a fantastic product.

I've been thru the whole thing once and a couple of the sections more times now. I know I'll be going over and over and over this material again. This is probably the best investment I have EVER made in my whole life!

I wish some spots were a bit better quality and sometimes, they forget to put the microphone in the hands of the user. I bet they will solve some of those issues in the future though!

I'm really excited about this item because I will be able to offer this to YOU soon too!

Details are forthcoming to me and when I figure out how to let you know too, I'll be back with the news!

This one product could make a big difference and I'm glad I'm part of that process.

Stay Tuned!

Pam Hoffman

0 comments:


Pam

Supported By

Other Stuff...