Jump To...

Home | Contact Info | About | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Site Map

Ever wonder why you didn't hear about an event until too late? We gather all the info for you so you don't miss out.

Watch for over 100 LIVE! Internet Marketing Seminars in 2009. Visit Daily for a new Seminar on the horizon with Interviews, Quotes and Other Things Thrown In for Spice! Come On Down...

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Yanik Silver's Underground Seminar

I'm sorry to inform you that...

THIS SEMINAR IS SOLD OUT

...yet another reason you MAY wish to sign up for my email messages.

You see, I send email about once a week to my 'list' and they get much more detailed information about each Seminar AND I send out many more weeks worth of information. My goal is to get 2-3 months of Seminars in that message for you.

I'm getting there. It is a bit more work than I thought though I think I may have something of a 'system' down for it now.

But, If You Go...

Yanik Silver's Underground Seminar
March 28-30, 2008
Los Angeles, CA

Let Me Know!

Pam Hoffman

p.s. there IS a 'waiting list' you can sign up for if you are just hearing about this and you really want to go.

0 comments:


Pam

Supported By

Other Stuff...