Jump To...

Home | Contact Info | About | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Site Map

Ever wonder why you didn't hear about an event until too late? We gather all the info for you so you don't miss out.

Watch for over 100 LIVE! Internet Marketing Seminars in 2009. Visit Daily for a new Seminar on the horizon with Interviews, Quotes and Other Things Thrown In for Spice! Come On Down...

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Introduction to E-Commerce

I've been seeing a trend lately.

Where Internet Marketing Seminars were once ruled over by the 'gurus' it seems that now, they are trickling down into regular college/university venues. It's an interesting sign - and it's going to get busy for me!

If YOU hear about a Seminar - in any setting - go ahead and write up your finding in the latest post. This will do a couple of things for you. You get to 'go public' with that information with a chance for someone to follow you back to YOUR site.

-AND-

If you are my 'source' of information, when I post that Seminar in the regular List, I'll be sure to mention you as the one who found the Seminar for me and I'll add a clickable link to your site for you.

Deal?

Here we go...

Introduction to E-Commerce
March 11, 2008
Seminole, OK

I learned that...

"...Seminole State College, Seminole Chamber of Commerce, OSU Cooperative Extension, and REI Women's Business Center have teamed to offer a one-day “Introduction to E-Commerce” seminar on March 11."

If You Go, Let Me Know!

Pam Hoffman

0 comments:


Pam

Supported By

Other Stuff...