Jump To...

Home | Contact Info | About | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Site Map

Ever wonder why you didn't hear about an event until too late? We gather all the info for you so you don't miss out.

Watch for over 100 LIVE! Internet Marketing Seminars in 2009. Visit Daily for a new Seminar on the horizon with Interviews, Quotes and Other Things Thrown In for Spice! Come On Down...

Friday, February 22, 2008

Yanik Silver's Seminar is almost Sold Out!

I just heard on the call: Eben Pagan interviews Yanik Silver on Psychological Triggers - There are only 32 seats left for his Seminar.

This is actually 'scheduled' for later; it just couldn't wait!

Yanik Silver's Underground Seminar
March 28-30, 2008
Los Angeles, CA

I'll post more to the blog soon.

Sign up for the emails and get this information much further in advanced! I'll be writing up 3-4 months of Seminar information IN GREAT DETAIL in my emails to you.

The form is to the right, under my photo. I'm testing 3 different ones. Feel free to tell me if they stink! :)

If You Go, Let Me Know!

Pam Hoffman

0 comments:


Pam

Supported By

Other Stuff...