Jump To...

Home | Contact Info | About | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Site Map

Ever wonder why you didn't hear about an event until too late? We gather all the info for you so you don't miss out.

Watch for over 100 LIVE! Internet Marketing Seminars in 2009. Visit Daily for a new Seminar on the horizon with Interviews, Quotes and Other Things Thrown In for Spice! Come On Down...

Friday, February 15, 2008

Almost Like Christmas

Excuse the lapse in actual Seminar posts recently. I've had a lot to celebrate!

Feb. 12th was Lincoln's Birthday AND my Grandma Hoffman's, who is, sadly, no longer with us.

Yesterday was Valentine's Day, a favorite of mine, especially since TODAY is MY Birthday and I'm celebrating by being a little bit lazier than usual.

I share a Birthday with Susan B. Anthony and Galileo Galilei.

Seeing as President's Day (in the USA) isn't too far away and George Washington's Birthday right after that, you can see I'm thinking about some great people as well as having a Birthday right in the middle of all that.

Of course, it kind of bugs me that we have a President's Day right in between the Birthday's of those great men while Susan B. Anthony is virtually unknown.

Susan B. was the first WOMAN in our United States of America to vote! She read the great documents and nowhere in them did it say she couldn't.

She actually went to JAIL for voting! Can you imagine?

I think that is at LEAST as important as what Lincoln and Washington did for our country...

And, heck, February 15th is her birthday AND between the President's Birthdays.

You can probably see where I'm going here. hehe

Why can't we have a MAJOR, MAJOR holiday on February 15th? We'd hit three of America's greats AND...

I'd get my birthday as an 'official' day off.

Pam Hoffman

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday. :) Keep on posting.

Pam Hoffman said...

Thanks yoko!

Cool site you run. I'm very intrigued by all that tech stuff.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your stay!

Pam Hoffman
http://seminarlist.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Pam - Happy Birthday. I hope you have a fun filled trip around the sun!

Pam Hoffman said...

Hi kexbrown!

Thank You!

My online family has certainly been wonderful this birthday.

Back to work!

Pam Hoffman
http://seminarlist.blogspot.com


Pam

Supported By

Other Stuff...