Jump To...

Home | Contact Info | About | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Site Map

Ever wonder why you didn't hear about an event until too late? We gather all the info for you so you don't miss out.

Watch for over 100 LIVE! Internet Marketing Seminars in 2009. Visit Daily for a new Seminar on the horizon with Interviews, Quotes and Other Things Thrown In for Spice! Come On Down...

Friday, October 12, 2007

The Week Ahead: October 14th thru 20th

Wow, a wealth of choices in my area. "There can only be one" Seminar I attend in The Week Ahead, and you can see which one at the bottom. ;) I'll be relaying my personal experiences to you for that one so Stay Tuned!

2 Days 'LIVE' Internet Marketing Boot Camp
October 13-14, 2007
Singapore

Internet Wealth-Building Bootcamp
October 13-14, 2007
Los Angeles, CA

Emetrics Summit
October 14-17, 2007
Washington, DC

Affiliate Incubator*
October 18-20, 2007
Anaheim, CA

ISS Conference
October 18-21, 2007
Atlanta, GA

Mal Emory's Silent Killer Seminar
October 19-21, 2007
Melbourne, Aus

JV Alert Live!
October 19-21, 2007
Long Beach, CA

How to be a SEO Rainmaker
October 20-21, 2007
Orlando, FL

Internet Wealth-Building Bootcamp
October 20-21, 2007
Chicago, IL

If YOU Go, Let Me Know!

Pam Hoffman

*I actually signed up for THIS ONE!

2 comments:

Kevin Davis said...

Hi Pam,

I'll be at Affiliate Incubator this week as well with my partner Rick Dearr. We will be launching our new Training Broadcaster from the event

Kevin Davis

Pam Hoffman said...

Hey Kevin!

Thanks for letting me know. Any way to connect while we are there? That would be cool.

I'd love to get your reaction to the Seminar for the blog as well. I'd be willing to write it up and add that to a post with all your pertinent information! :)

Pam Hoffman
http://seminarlist.blogspot.com


Pam

Supported By

Other Stuff...