Jump To...

Home | Contact Info | About | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Site Map

Ever wonder why you didn't hear about an event until too late? We gather all the info for you so you don't miss out.

Watch for over 100 LIVE! Internet Marketing Seminars in 2009. Visit Daily for a new Seminar on the horizon with Interviews, Quotes and Other Things Thrown In for Spice! Come On Down...

Monday, October 8, 2007

Tactical Execution Traffic Workshop

Hot off the presses... Literally, I just found out about this and it sounds really exciting!

Tactical Execution Traffic Workshop
October 13, 2007
Oakland, CA

Patrick Schwerdtfeger writes...

Drive massive traffic to your website
in just 100 days with a $100 budget!

What's the secret to website traffic?

What do I do during the first week? Second? Third?

How do I leverage the social bookmarking trend?

How do I get my posts noticed on the forums?

Should I start my own blog? If so, where?

How do I write and post an article quickly?

What if I'm not good at (or don't like) writing?

When will the traffic start pouring in?

How much money will I earn from Adsense?


If You Go, Let Me Know!

Pam Hoffman

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will probably go since i will be in the area :)

Pam Hoffman said...

Hey blackysky! Patrick is also on BC! Check out his blog - I think you will really enjoy it!

Pam Hoffman
http://seminarlist.blogspot.com


Pam

Supported By

Other Stuff...