Jump To...

Home | Contact Info | About | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Site Map

Ever wonder why you didn't hear about an event until too late? We gather all the info for you so you don't miss out.

Watch for over 100 LIVE! Internet Marketing Seminars in 2009. Visit Daily for a new Seminar on the horizon with Interviews, Quotes and Other Things Thrown In for Spice! Come On Down...

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

eComXpo What a Great Experience!

And you still have time to participate...

This is a totally 'virtual' Trade Show and there are a lot of people to connect with. The booth attendants are friendly and HEY! I 'met' someone I didn't know who is producing an Internet Marketing Seminar.

How Cool Is That?

Chris Johnson
a4uExpo
Coming Soon - I expect I'll be writing it up next in fact.

It's quite interesting getting to a booth (they really look cool) and browsing around - they make it easy to navigate and there is usually quite a bit to learn about.

I noticed that running everything takes up quite a lot of resources and I was wishing I had a better system to view everything with. I also went into a discussion which I thought would be a presentation. I was a little surprised.

It takes a little time getting used to how this works and all. At least for me, the first time it did.

Oh, and if you want to sign up for eComXpo - there's still time just click here.

If You Go, Let Me Know!

Pam Hoffman

0 comments:


Pam

Supported By

Other Stuff...