Jump To...

Home | Contact Info | About | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Site Map

Ever wonder why you didn't hear about an event until too late? We gather all the info for you so you don't miss out.

Watch for over 100 LIVE! Internet Marketing Seminars in 2009. Visit Daily for a new Seminar on the horizon with Interviews, Quotes and Other Things Thrown In for Spice! Come On Down...

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Training Calls in Preparation for the Seminar

I have noticed a growing trend with Seminar promoters. They are offering great training, by phone, in advance of their Seminar!

I tuned into the Armand Morin call last Tuesday and yeah, he did some promotion of his Big Seminar X.

I was quite surprised and delighted too, that more than 50% of the call was devoted to actual TRAINING and I really learned something. Armand himself spoke to that topic, which he titled 'Obvious Marketing,' on that call.

I understand he will have other people, speakers from the seminar, giving the training for the next calls. Tonight is Ryan Deiss who will talk about successful membership sites. Sounds quite interesting and I am likely to tune into that.

If you know everything about membership sites, you might want to listen in on Paulie Sabol's call. David Garfinkel will cover "A LIVE, no mercy copy critique of our event announcement page." Sounds interesting. BTW, they only have 16 seats left for their World Internet Main Event.

I think there is another one out there, I'll have to dig into my notes and my memory (yeah, right) to see what I can find for you.

Thanks for stopping by,

Pam Hoffman


Internet Marketing Seminar Listing Service by Pam Hoffman
Tracking over 100 Internet Marketing Seminars
Spanning the next 12 months
All over the world!

0 comments:


Pam

Supported By

Other Stuff...