Jump To...

Home | Contact Info | About | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Site Map

Ever wonder why you didn't hear about an event until too late? We gather all the info for you so you don't miss out.

Watch for over 100 LIVE! Internet Marketing Seminars in 2009. Visit Daily for a new Seminar on the horizon with Interviews, Quotes and Other Things Thrown In for Spice! Come On Down...

Monday, June 25, 2007

OMG Carlos & Lupe & their CRAZY idea!

I just got this email and I CAN'T give you the link they sent me but I figured out how you can get your own...

Visit: Carlos & Lupe's Blog

Take a look at their 6/25/07 entry and get in there! Only 500 openings (i already got mine!) so you'd better hurry.

They are opening up one full hour of live streaming video of their seminar this weekend. You know, the one people are paying $25k to be in. Serious stuff.

Let's share notes here after the event. I'll tell you what I can after Friday the 29th.

Pam Hoffman

0 comments:


Pam

Supported By

Other Stuff...