Jump To...

Home | Contact Info | About | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Site Map

Ever wonder why you didn't hear about an event until too late? We gather all the info for you so you don't miss out.

Watch for over 100 LIVE! Internet Marketing Seminars in 2009. Visit Daily for a new Seminar on the horizon with Interviews, Quotes and Other Things Thrown In for Spice! Come On Down...

Friday, November 7, 2008

I'm SO SORRY!

I forgot to get in here last night after Loral Langemeier's Cash Machine Workshop to report back to you about my Day 1 experiences!

I had to work after a very long day (there till about 10-11? & home around midnight) to get ready for Day 2.

Loral is good for a very practical kind of experience. I've listened, I've learned AND I've walked around asking for orders...

And I got them! WOW. I can really see this working for myself, can you?

This is so exciting!

Are you about networking like nobody's business and creating order forms and getting the cash??

If you are, we need to talk!

And, if you're in Costa Mesa at the Hilton too...

One More Day, So Come & Say 'Hey'!

Pam Hoffman

0 comments:


Pam

Supported By

Other Stuff...