Jump To...

Home | Contact Info | About | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Site Map

Ever wonder why you didn't hear about an event until too late? We gather all the info for you so you don't miss out.

Watch for over 100 LIVE! Internet Marketing Seminars in 2009. Visit Daily for a new Seminar on the horizon with Interviews, Quotes and Other Things Thrown In for Spice! Come On Down...

Friday, November 9, 2007

On The Road Again!

Hey Gang!

I just cleaned up the laptop at my mom's in Columbus, Ohio so that I can use it to do my work from here. Did you miss me? : )

First of all, the machine wanted to update it's calendar - from 2002!

THEN there was a ton of annoying and malicious adware! I could not get past this one site on the internet - not even to get spybot on here and clean things up. My boyfriend Jeff has just been a sweetheart! He's at a Seminar today (a Real Estate Seminar!!) so I can't directly give him kudos. He'll know soon enough!

So, to make a 10 hour story into a 2 minute post. I did finally get spybot going and then the internet was completely disconnected! I must have cleaned up TOO much. Hey, it was my first time!

I did everything I could think of and then I called the ISP. Who ran me thru a lot of those DOS prompt things and THEY discovered that I had a 'winsock' error.

Well, that meant they couldn't help me! They DID give me the number for the computer manufacturer, one hour call later, and I was online again! I even got to talk with a very nice lady in India (i'm sure).

I have accomplished something I usually let my boyfriend handle. I'm feeling kind of proud of myself today.

OK, now it's back to work!!

Pam Hoffman

0 comments:


Pam

Supported By

Other Stuff...